Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Zombie Terror - Poem

As you may know, or not know. I write poetry, novels and short stories. I have 6 books published so far. You can get more info here :-

http://www.catrinalawrence.freewebs.com

Anyway here is a poem, it is of the horror genre of course!

Zombie Terror

by ~catrinalawrence

You created me for yourself,
To work for you, for free.
You thought that I would obey,
When you brought me back from death.

Now I come for you as I'm hungry,
That mistake you didn't know.
Now I hunger for your flesh,
Tear you apart I will prevail.

You lie there with a smile on your face,
Thinking of the money that I'm making you.
Whilst I stand here watching over you,
Thinking of what you must taste like.

I wake you up with a shove of a shoulder,
Waking you up you look up at me.
With confusion on your face,
What joy it is to see that look on your face.

Now you move as I come at you,
With biting teeth and growling insides.
Now I bite and blood runs free,
Trickling down my throat so hot.

Now I watch as the life leaves your eyes,
Seeing the terror upon them that I have caused.
How much of a pleasure it was,
To be doing business with you!

© 2010 Catrina Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment